Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Announcement

Hello girls,

As I will be starting my full time job in July, it is almost impossible to continue sewing for emceecouture.

While the design,cutting and sizing of each piece remains exclusive to emceecouture, the sewing will now be outsourced to experienced tailors.

Therefore, service for custom sizing will no longer be available. However, the good news are that there will be more ready mades soon and I will try to make each designs in UK4-6 as well as UK8 (with mutiple lengths occasionally) to cater to a wider range of u dollies.

Hope to serve u girls better and to bring in more lovely, one of a kind exclusive apparels in time to come.

Feel free to email me with querries, I will try my best to answer them =)

Thank you!

Love,
emceecouture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...